Pages

9/2/09

Some Unpacking

It is sloooooooow going with unpacking and setting up the house. But it's slowly coming together. I took a bunch of pictures, so here is were we're at up to this point ~

We have the couch in the living room and the TV on the floor


I put in a bookshelf with a few books. The games need a home....


The kids desk will go here once we get it from storage, and the boxes will be emptied once we get that & the entertainment center....


The dining room and my desk area are pretty much a dumping ground right now. Again, it's in limbo until the dining room table is out of storage & my desk fits through the door!


Sean & I {and by Sean & I, I mean Sean} did get the china cabinet where I want it, but it's still pretty empty. The pile next to it are dirty rags & sheets that need to be washed. But the dryer is gas & that's not getting hooked up until next Tuesday.



The kitchen counters are finally cleaned off! Now I have to crack the whip to keep it that way!!! In front of the bar counter, however, is still a pile of 'homeless' items....



More of the kitchen. The 3 drawers on the left are still empty! I'm sure I must have something to fill them up, but I haven't found it yet!!


Of course having all this cabinetry allows for tons of storage and may leave some drawers empty for awhile....
Notice Piper contemplating jumping up on the fridge. She's psycho...


The master bedroom. Very spartan, and I'm rather enjoying it. We actually have space under the bed! {Where the kittens like to sleep.} No having to store & stash stuff under it!!!


My dresser, now fixed....



The master shower. Much like what we had on E Erie, but cleaner and in much better condition. The hand-held shower head is nice, but there is no place to keep our shampoo & conditioner bottles other than the floor....


An out dated vanity, but the sink drains & the faucets don't leak, so I can't complain too much....


Now I have to get some work done, so tomorrow will be the girls' bedrooms & bathroom.

I know, you just can't wait!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment