Pages

9/29/09

Amateurs Need Not Apply

I survived another Home Show weekend!! This one was not as busy as the last one we did in August, but not too bad. The real test is to see how many of the people who took a flier actually call far an estimate. Time will tell.

In the meantime, I had to update their website with some photos they gave me. We'd been telling most everyone who stopped by our booth to check the website for more CAD designs and photos, so I had to get on the stick!

I certainly don't mind. I enjoy doing it and I get paid! After browsing the internet and looking at other sites that sell iron doors, gates and such, I have to say, many of those web designers get paid way too much! Some of the sites are so ugly, and do not have a good flow.

Good flow is important.

So, if any of you are interested in what I do, you can check it out here.

Today, I plan on taking it easy and painting some picture frames.

Painting is very relaxing.

It's my meditation...

0 comments:

Post a Comment