Pages

6/1/09

Lazy Weekend

The girls & I had a very lazy weekend.

Not that we're so busy any other weekend!! This was just very much a lay-around-and-do-nothing kinda weekend.

One of the things we did do was watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer on DVD all Saturday morning.

S said something about it being a low budget TV show, 'cause Buffy always wears the same boots.

I said they were her "slayer" boots. Required attire to successfully slay vampires & demons.

I guess she thought that sounded good.

I didn't get the usual smart ass remark about how much of a dork I am.

Later on I took D to a friend's for a sleep-over, then S to her friend's for their sleep-over.

Except when your 15 ½ it's called 'hanging out'.

Then I read all day & R played Sims2 for about 6 hours!!

Yup. It was a very productive weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment