Pages

4/6/09

Lookin' Out My back Door

Today is absolutely gorgeous!! It was a warm 52 degrees & windy this morning when I took the girls to school. The sky was a beautiful blue. When I walked home from taking D to school, I was walking into the wind. It had picked up some, and I felt like I was getting a hard workout!! LOL

The clouds were wispy white against the clear blue sky. I just had to take a picture. I had D {reluctantly} pose for me. Although you can barely see her face, I love the way her silhouette looks against the sky & clouds.

If she had worn her hair down, it would've looked cool blowing in the wind. But, hey, I got her to pose. That was a huge accomplishment!!

I was inspired to take more pictures. And improve on my photography skills.

Across the street, the Public Library had it's flags waving. I love how this picture came out. I did some photo manipulation just to brighten up the colors of the flags a bit.

That blue sky looks so awesome!!

I took a few more photos from my back deck.

A palm tree


And a pine branch that hangs over the back deck

I pretty much like the color of the sky. The palm & pine trees aren't anything that special. But a solid blue picture of sky would be very boring to look at. The wind blew away all the clouds by the time I got home. :(

We get some shade from that pine tree. But we also get a lot of this outside my front door on windy days

And some of this


And a bit of this on the back deck

The pots S painted. They look cool. She had plants in them. In her room. Until she killed them. Poor flowers. They are all dried up & brown.

They asked me to not take their picture.

They were embarrassed.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment