Pages

3/19/11

Carnival

There was a little carnival just down the road from us, so Thursday night R & I grabbed my camera and iPhone, then headed over to check it out.

We spent a little over an hour there walking around and taking pictures.  

It was fun!

It would've been funner if there were more people.

People watching at the carnival is so much fun!

Check out some of the shots we got (I used my iPhone, R took the DSLR. [That's the "fancy" camera, Mom!]).



















To see all the photos we took click here.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh, I love these photos!!! I have to learn how to use Photoshop or something so I can do cool things with my pics. Maybe that will be my summer project! Any advice? Any programs ya'll prefer to use?

    I'm so glad you enjoyed the flower photos I just posted =) I COMPLETELY understand your lack of patience in waiting for seeds to grow--I think I'm forever done going the seed route. I tried to grow flowers from seeds last year and, well, it didn't go so great. I basically got bored with it and gave up on them... I'm pathetic, haha. Anyways, why do the whole seed thing when you can buy flowers already beautiful and developed??? I'm sure my landscape contractor of a boyfriend could give me reasons why, but I'll never understand...

    Hope all is well with you and your family, Insane Queen. Talk to you soon!

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darcy. It's always good to hear from you.

    Most of these photos are from my iPhone using Hipstamatic, but the ones I take with my D70 I edit in PhotoShop CS2. I mostly use PW's actions and the free ones from MCP and The CoffeeShop. Most of them are available for PhotoShop Elements, too!

    ReplyDelete