Pages

5/21/10

Friday ramblings and some photos

I woke up this morning thinking there was something I wanted to get done today, and now I can't remember what it was.

So I'll blog instead.

I'm being very productive.

Yesterday was the first time in a very long time all three girls were home at the same time.  We had dinner together, then after the dishes were done, headed out to the pool.

They played.  

I took pictures.

Mom bought some pool toys, and they had a blast.

They played 'baseball'.




And took turns at bat . 



With no arguing.  And they tend to make weird faces when hitting the ball!  

They had a blast jumping (or being voluntarily pushed) off the diving board onto "The Turtle".




Or just tipping each other over in it!



You gotta love the face dive!  Which may, or may not, have been performed on purpose.

S did a booty dance, then wanted me to get pics of her doing toe touches off the diving board.





R had to attempt a herkie.  She wasn't so good at it.  I think she needs more practice!



R & D piled on to "The Turtle" and made faces at the camera while attempting to maintain their balance.



S wasn't much help.  

At all.


Another face plant by D!!  She's getting very good at those!

I think they had the most fun just falling (or getting tipped) off "The Turtle"!


We were out until nearly 8, and I was loosing the light, plus it was time for the kids to get ready for bed.  

Now I have to learn how to take action photos in low light.

So I'm off now to Google some photography tips!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment