Pages

2/8/10

10 Things That REALLY Annoy Me


1. Blowing your car horn for any reason other than say, a BABY in the street.

2. Leaving the toilet lid up.

3. Not closing the cabinet doors.

4. Not rinsing your dishes.

5. Rinsing your dishes, but then leaving them full of murky water in the sink.

6. Making me repeat instructions more than twice.

7. Not using your turn signal. Cars have them for a reason, Einstein!

8. Leaving empty {or near empty} glasses anywhere besides on the counter above the dishwasher.

9. Touching ANYTHING of mine without permission.

10. Putting empty containers back in the pantry, not telling me we're out of that item, then complaining because I didn't get more when I go to the grocery store. If I don't eat it, I have no clue we're out!!

I could list more, but I don't want to sound like I'm bitching! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment