Pages

12/31/09

Good Bye 2009


Typically this is the day most people reflect on the past year.

The good, the bad & the ugly that happened in the past 365 days.

Then make resolutions to do more or do better for the new year.

I thought about doing that.

For about a minute.

Quite honestly, the past year hasn't been all that exciting & not a whole lot has happened.

I was (and still am) unemployed, the girls all turned a year older, (I however, did not. Shut up! I did not turn a year older!!!) and Sean worked his butt off just to keep our heads above water.



What did happen?

We moved out of our cramped 2 bedroom apartment to a house. With a POOL!! Savvy made varsity cheer (not all that unexpected), Dare got new glasses & Roo began an earnest interest in photography, deciding that it just might be the career path she wants to take.

I finally saved up enough money (it took about a year!) to buy the DSLR I'd been coveting, and Sean got a van to use for a taxi.

And of course, I'm thankful we have our health, each other, and family.

As for resolutions ~ well, I've never made one & don't plan on starting now.

I have decided to make more of an effort to eat healthier & loose weight.

And take at least one photo every day.


So, a Happy New Year to all of you & I hope we all have one that is better than the past year.

Remember to celebrate life to it's fullest, but don't forget that waking up with a hangover can be a bitch!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

2 comments: