Pages

8/19/09

The Dust Bunnies Are Attacking!!!

They can't even be classified as Dust Bunnies any longer. They're Dust Dragons. Because the dust in certain areas of our apartment has accumulated to unbearable proportions.


I usually ignore the dust. Especially in areas near a vent. It's always there and no matter how much I try to get rid of it, it keeps coming back.

Like a bad song stuck in your head.

But now it's gotten so it's distracting.

Like, if a long lost high school friend just happened to knock on my door right now, I'd be embarrassed.
Yet, despite this, I have no energy to get rid of it.


God, I hope no long lost high school friend knows where I live and comes knocking at the door....


{And, yes, I did just post, on the internet for the world to see, the accumulation of dust my knick knacks have acquired. Please also notice that I have given the last two pictures an artistic flare by Photoshopping them. And you will be happy to know, I took those pieces down, along with several others, and cleaned them. You can now rest comfortably knowing I didn't just take pictures of dust piles & leave them.} 

1 comment:

  1. That's good to know! Do we get a clean picture? :0)

    ReplyDelete