Pages

7/12/09

Birthday Prep

Okay. So it's not so much a birthday prep as it is a cake prep.

Because of our financial situation, the usual birthday party will have to be put off for another year.

So, D & I were up at 6 to make her cake.

Okay, I made the cake. She simply told me the colors she wanted me to use.

But you will have to wait for pics of the final product.

Because my laptop got a virus that I can't shake {how I wish I had a geek tech friend right now!} and the PC is sooooo sssssssllllllllllllooooooooooooowwwwwwwwww!

I had to put some of my files from my laptop on the second hard drive of the PC, because every time I tried to burn a DVD on the laptop, the virus made it crash.

Then the 2nd hard drive filled up, so I had to put some on the C drive.

Hence the extremely slow PC.

Add to that I'm all out of CDs to burn the extra files onto so I can clean up the hard drive to hopefully get it running a bit faster.

And the PC doesn't have a DVD burner.

And I'm still unemployed.

Yeah.

Sucks to be me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment