Pages

5/23/09

Saturday Morning in My House

Here is a typical Saturday morning conversation in my house.

Mind you, I go through this every weekend.

The Ghouls act like it's all new to them.

Punks.

As soon as S got up, I told what she had to do around the house.

She hates that.

"Leave me alone. I just woke up!"

Never mind that she "just woke up" at 10:30. Which she feels is early.

Meanwhile, I "slept in" until 6.

"Please pick up Connect Four & the towel so R can vacuum."

"Why don't you ever pick up anything??"

"Did I get out Connect Four & play it? Did I use the towel to wrap up the kittens while I clipped their nails?"

Silence.

Crickets.

Nothing.

Nada.

Zip.

The crap was promptly removed from the living room.

I love it when they see it my way....

0 comments:

Post a Comment