Pages

4/7/09

It's the Easter Beagle

Last night R, D & I watched It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown. I haven't watched it in years!!

We figured out S is Lucy. She strikes out in a ball game. But it's not her fault. It was a defective ball. Or a bat that was too light. It's been like that since day one. It's never her fault.

D, quite obviously, is Linus. She doesn't carry a blanket around. She does, however, always have one when she's watching TV. And that dang thumb is constantly in her mouth. {The Gods are punishing me!!}

We couldn't figure out who R would be. I'm thinking Schroeder. She's artistic. And a thinker.

I think I'm Sally. Laid back. Stubborn. Yet good at heart.

Sean?? Maybe Snoopy. Sometimes thinks he's Joe Cool. Fun. But serious when he needs to be.

Want to know what Peanuts character you are?? Take this fun quiz & find out!!

Which Peanuts Character Are You?


PS
Turns out R is Schroeder, D is Linus & S, it turns out, is Woodstock. {which she is w/ a little Lucy thrown in!} Turns out, I'm Marcy!! LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment