Pages

7/12/12

Stormmy

Last night we had a pretty big storm pass through the valley. Heavy rains, booming thunder and lots of lightning.

There were many areas who suffered extensive damage, a few places even had lightning strikes that started fires. This morning I looked out my back door to see what mayhem might have occurred.

Nothing.

It just looked like it rained. So, when I went for my morning walk, I was looking for any storm damage.

More nothing.

It was calm, quiet and a nice cool breeze blew.

Then I came upon this ~


It's the apartment building next to ours. I looked for a tree, a branch, something that may have caused such damage.

Nothing.

Then I thought maybe someone lost control of their car and ran into the building. But no tire tracks were in the grass.

Smashed pillars, a BBQ grill and chair askew, broken planters, and no evidence of what may have caused it.

Weird.

4 comments:

  1. That looks really serious. Did the kids hear anything about it today?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never heard anything about what happened. W\

      I went by this morning and there were 2X4 supports holding up the balcony....

      Delete
  2. That is bizarre! Until you hear otherwise, blame it on a wild unicorn =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I like that! It was a wild, out of control unicorn!! LOL

      Delete