Pages

6/17/12

Power Cam - iPhone camera app review

Like so many these days, I use my iPhone to take pictures.

A lot.

I have several photo apps I love to use, so I thought for those of you who are stuck in Instagram (Which, by the way, I love, but there's so much more out there!) I'd review a few here and let you know my take on them.

First up is a cool app called PowerCam by Wondershare Software Co.

Taken with the Chocolate filter.

PowerCam is a free app (That's right - FREE!!) with over 50 effects for both still shots and video.  It has real-time preview of your shots, a built in album to manage your creations, and several fun frame styles to complete your master piece.  It's an all-in-one camera app featuring FaceTimer, Tilt-Shift, Color Splash and more.

You have the choice to save to camera roll, share via email, or share on several social media platforms; such as Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and more.

I had fun playing with all the different effects, and I've already found a few favorites.

Vintage




X-Sketch A

Cross Process


I have not played with the video effects yet (I need something more interesting than the computer screen to film, and the girls aren't being cooperative!), but it has some pretty cool ones. Such as Raindrop, 1920 Movie, 70's, Shake, and many more.

You can visit their website for more information, and more apps! (They even have an animated GIF maker for Andriod!!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment