Pages

5/22/12

Weird conversation

I can't remember what sparked this conversation, but it's not one you have everyday with your kids.

Or anyone for that matter....

S: Do you think you could shoot someone?

Me: No. But I think I could probably stab them.

S: Oh, no you couldn't. Once you saw the gush of blood you'd faint. Not to mention the squishy, gushy sound it'll make as you thrust the knife into the body. (Someone has either 1. been watching too many gory movies, or 2. has secrets I don't want to know about.)

Me: Yeah. You're probably right. But I definitely couldn't shoot someone in the head. There's no way I could stand to see blood and brain-mater splattered all over.

S:  Yeah. That's be gross. Reminds me of Pulp Fiction. I love that movie. (She then quotes a line from the movie that I can't remember for the life of me.)

Me: Ya know, I could totally be like Hawkeye in The Avengers and shoot someone in the eye with an arrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment