Pages

9/17/11

It's all about RILEY

My laptop of 6+ years bit the dust a few weeks back, right in the middle of organizing all my digital scrapbook files and photos.

I was not a happy camper.

Turns out it is beyond reviving, both the hard drive and motherboard are fried. So, my boss was kind enough to let me borrow an extra work laptop they had laying around.

So, I went back to organizing.  I thought I'd start with my photo files that only go back a couple of years.  I figured it'd be easier.

I figured wrong!

Anyway, as I'm going through each folder, I noticed a reoccurring theme with my shots.

It goes something like this with the pictures ~

Random, random, random, random






Canon, Canon, Canon, Canon






RILEY, RILEY, RILEY, RILEY






More randomness







Clouds, clouds, clouds, clouds





Savvy!!




Random, random, random





Flowers





RILEY, RILEY, RILEY






Polly, Polly, Polly





Darien!




Canon




Danny



Kittens, kittens, kittens, kittens, kittens, kittens, kittens






RILEY, RILEY, RILEY, RILEY




I have 175 photos of RILEY on my Flickr page, 118 of Darien, and 66 of Savvy.

Gee, I wonder which one of my daughters is a little bit narcissistic??

She is after all a middle child on the cusp of Leo and Virgo.

(If you ask me, she is way more Leo than she is Virgo!!)

If you'd like to see all 175 (and growing!) pictures of RILEY, plus all the others, just click on the Flickr icon over on the top right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment