Pages

3/12/10

It happened 17 years ago

17 years ago tomorrow, Sean & I got married.  That's right.  We've been together 20 years & married 17.


I'm not going to lie to you & say these were the best 17 years of my life and Sean is the greatest thing since cheese cake.  Because, let's face it.  We're human.  And life & humans are not perfect.

I've loved him to death.

I've hated him to death.

And I'm sure those feelings are mutual.

We've had our ups and we've had our downs and through it all we raised 3 beautiful girls and managed not to put each other in the hospital!


We had a simple ceremony on top of South Mountain in Phoenix.  All my family were back east in Massachusetts, New York & Florida, so only Sean's mom (Novella), her boyfriend Phil and Sean's sister, Shannon (with her 2 children) attended.


Novella, made my dress, bouquet and head wrap.  And a co-worker of Sean's was kind enough to take pictures.


It was my perfect wedding.  Simple and a little different.  I only wished my family could've been there.


Stay tuned for tomorrow's post.  I will tell you how we met.  

All I can say is it was not your typical meeting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment