Pages

6/28/09

Bugger

The dang, blasted office wasn't open yesterday by noon.

Or just after 2.

Which means if they did open it was just after 12 and just before 2.

So much for posting the office hours as 10-5.

And today the dang, blasted office is closed again, so I can't go down there & give them hell about our crappy AC.

This is only the 2nd or 3rd time I've had to tell them about it not working right. Maybe this time they'll get it right. As long as the temp stays below 100, we're good.

But, hell, we live in AZ. It's over 100 half the year!!

Saturday we woke up to a dead gerbil & a dead gold fish. {They will sure hear about that!}

Lets hope there are no more casualties as a result of the extreme heat....

Ok. It is up to 90-95, is that considered extreme???

So, I will go there first thing tomorrow morning.

Bugger.

Oh, and to make my weekend even better, I have wicked cramps. No fun when you're sweating buckets all night. {Which is a first for me. I usually sweat very little.}

And I lost my camera some where in this hot ass apartment.

Bugger

crappy weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww, dead gerbil and fish? How sad. You think it was the heat?
    As for sweating maybe it's menopause, not the temp!! LOL!
    PS, It's me Shannon, I didn't know I had to have some URL or special acct to post a comment!

    ReplyDelete